Week 1 (2/24/2017 – 3/3/2017) 12.6 Pounds Lost!!!
- Weight: 332.2 lbs (down 12.’ pounds!!!!)
- Body Fat%: 42.6% (down 1.9%)
- Body Mass Index: 41.52 (down 1.57)
Well, I was completely shocked at these results. The changes I made to my normal eating habits are:
- Drop the soda (Yes…this is really hard) and replace it with water
- Drop the fries, buns, mashed potatoes (sorry mom), and every other magically delicious carb
- Eat good fats. Now, I can’t say that the fats that I ate were all good fats, but this was a pretty drastic change.
- At Dickeys, I got two side salads (these are very small) with a cut of sausage, drank water, and skipped the ice cream at the end. Before my Keto life, I would have ordered the two-meat plate along with mashed potatoes and the 44 ounce coke. I would have refilled my soda as I left too- sorry Kell.
- At Inn-in-Out, I ordered the Double Double protein style (no bun) and drank water. Before my Keto life, my Double Double would have been followed up with an order of fries and another 44 oz soda.
- Every morning, I take Pruvit’s Keto Max as a way to keep my body in Ketosis (body burning fat instead of glucose).
- Around 3:00 in the afternoon, I take Pruvit’s Keto OS as well to help my body stay in the fat burning mode.
The drink mixes I’m taking aren’t necessary for the keto diet, but they’ve helped my body stay in ketosis and have allowed a little cheat treat every once in a while 🙂